I’m humbled for this article in the HuffPo about my story and my leadership of the Brain Injury Advisory Council, a collaborative effort between the Brain Injury Association of America and inspiring advocates with lived experience of brain injury.
About This Site
For people with lived experience of concussion and brain injury. Our aim is to build a path for recovery, awareness, hope, and advocacy.
- Lucas Peluffo on Neuroplasticity = Hope
- Robert Demichelis OK on Texas Brain Injury Alliance Conference, Thursday Oct. 18, Austin TX
- Dorothy Remy on Concussion and Cognitive Accessible Design Meet Up @ SXSW2018
- Lisa Walker on Moms Connecting Moms
- aforrest on Moms Connecting Moms